Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Okay Back To My Christmas Cookie Recipes...

This here one is a mighty delicious and definitely a keeper!


AMARETTO CHUNK COOKIES


2 1/2 C-Flour
1 tsp-Baking soda
1 tsp-Baking powder
1/2 tsp-Salt
2 sticks-Softened butter
1 C-Brown sugar
1/2 C-Sugar
2-Large eggs
1 Tbsp-Amaretto Liqueur
2 tsp-Almond extract
12 oz pkg-Semi sweet chocolate chips
1 C-Coconut flakes
1 C-Sliced almonds

Mix your butter and sugars. Add your eggs, almond extract and Amaretto. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Finally add your flakes, chips and almonds.


Bake at 350 °. Drop rounded Tbsps onto ungreased cookies sheet. Bake 8-12 minutes.

1 comment:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

First of all, you are SO incredibly talented - I'm in awe.

Second of all, did I see a wiener dog on your sight? YAHOO!!!

Third of all, is that Stewie on there as well? I just posted a whole Family Guy thing yesterday!

I love it!

Hallie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...