Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tea Time Tassies...

Here are the cookies I literally have to hide from my hubs. He thinks nothin' of poppin' 'em like M&M's. I find I have to dress in camouflage just so he doesn't see me bakin' them.


They are somewhat of a pain in the can to make and don't make nearly enough but man, they are the best and are worth all the trouble!


TEA TIME TASSIES
Dough:
Two 3 oz pkgs-Cream cheese (softened)
1 C-Butter(softened)
2 C-Flour


Mix all ingreds. (Chill dough for a few hours so its not so sticky to work with.)
Roll dough into small balls, place and press into mini muffin tins to form lil' "crusts".


Filling:
2-Eggs
2 Tbsp-Butter (softened)
1 1/2 C-Brown sugar
2 tsp-Vanilla
Salt
1 1/3 C-Chopped walnuts


Spoon filling into individual muffin tins. (Don't overfill) Bake at 325° for 20 minutes. Gently remove each with a knife tip. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar while still warm.



UPDATE:
CLICK HERE for photos and my 2008 recipe.
:> )

2 comments:

Humble Origins said...

...lol...Yeah, I have a husband like that too! :o) Sometimes when I'm baking I feel like I'm taking cookies right out of the oven and into his mouth! lol...

...And if there are no "taste tests" can we at least get a photo of these culinary delights you're whippin' up? lol... At least I can have a photo so I know what mine should look like! lol...

Great recipe - these sound yummy! Thanks for sharing!

...Blessings... :o)

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

My hubs was trying to bribe me last night after I made the Gingerbread Men cookies, but it didn't work!
Once I get them all wrapped up and ready to go I'll snap a few pics of 'em! :> ) I LOVE makin' cookie trays!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...