Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gonna Kick Off My Shoes And Run In Bare Feet...

Where the grass and the dirt and the gravel all meet.


Man, every time I ride my bike I am greeted with such beauty! I am truly blessed!


This handsome young feller just stood there lookin' at me like a deer in headlights.
;> )



Look at the size of that woodchuck hole!

I think the Osmonds are livin' in there.



Here's a boatload of tent caterpillars. We have a real problem with them in these parts. I almost lost my breakfast when I saw them. They give me the willies.


I'd better put my shoes back on...



Yikes!!

4 comments:

kat449 said...

Thats why I was feelin Katerpillars no more!!!! Im with ya sister, were ya itchin and thinkin about one of these nesting in all that hair of yours? eeewwweee. what beautiful photos, so happy your having a ball on your new rubber limosines!!!
hugs, Kat

tattered 'n torn prims said...

ooooooeeeeee!! I hate worms!! Yuck!! Your pix are gorgeous as always!! Thanks for continuing to share them!!

Doreen Frost said...

Oh P...can I come down and ride my bike with you????

Wonderful pictures!!!

~we had a huge problem with those gross tent worms but thank God..last year they were gone....they run in 3 to 5 year cycles....how long have you had them???

Have a wonderful day,
Hugs,
D

naomisnotions said...

Great pics!!!

I've cut out a nest of pillers out of my favorite quince tree last wekk! YUCK! Into the fire pit they went! LOL...

We hit a deer the day before Mother's day! Not fun! :( But I do love to watch them...soooo pretty!

Thanks, Naomi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...