Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today Was My Lucky Day...

I received not one, but TWO emails from the "Tatts Organization" to inform me that I won prize money of ONE MILLION DOLLARS for the month of March 2008! Woo-hoo!! How in tarnations did they know my nickname is "Attn: Lucky Winner" anyway?!


It has to be real because it gave me a batch number, ref number and winning number. Besides, a manager feller by the name of Tony Adams says its true, so it must be!


Boy! A good thing I fell off the turnip truck after bein' born yesterday otherwise I wouldn't believe my eyes!


And to think some folks think these emails are fake! Well that's dumber than a barrel of hair.


I'm goin' shoppin'! See ya....
;> )

6 comments:

kat449 said...

Hey Peanut....maybe ya won a trip to the tattoo shop!!!! im thinking a big old turnip truck inked right...right...well you & Erron can figure that one out. I know this is so crazy, I cant tell ya how many lotteries Ive won from 3d world countries...HELLO???? enjoy your night... missin ya ta smithereens, had a nice chat today with your cohort "The Goobster" I LOVE that Cookie....Hugs, Kat

Laura said...

WOW ,You too I won that one last week I'm glad all us rich people can get together and share .lol
Glad you like my new pieces,I'm craving the muffins going shoppin with my millons for fresh blueberries hahaha!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

can I help you spend your money....:) you make me laugh as usual...you a funny gal...

Raggedy Angel said...

GREAT, all of your blogger buds will be waitting for a cut! Beth

Tina said...

You are a regular comedian.
I always get a chuckle when I stop by your blog.
T

Cookie said...

and here I thought I was the lucky one for getting all the emails about how to "please the girls all night long"

just goes to show, there's always a greener pasture out there!

remember your amiga when you are blowing your wad - errrr... of cash that is !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...