Friday, September 19, 2008

Ahoy Me Hearties...

Well blow me down! Today, Septembree 19 be talk like a pirate day! Arrrr!



I neregot into th' pirate thin' until I saw Johnny Depp in Pirates o' th' Caribbean. I didna think I could love a man who looks like he hasn't bathed in a year an' wears more eyeliner than me, but aye I do! That sea dog shivers me timbers!



So I want ye t' spend th' tide talkin' t' yer loved ones like this. 'Tis will surely annoy th' heck ou' o' them.


I best be shippin'out ye lily-livered landlubbers!
Time t' get t' stitchin' up me Humble Arts dollie.
Arrrggghhhh! I'll keep ye posted...




Aye, I also want t' thank Brenda of Pumpkin Patch Primitives Quilt Shoppe for gi'in' me this Kreativ Blogger award. Aye, me parrot concurs.
Thanks my matey, me truly appreciates it, gar!


5 comments:

tj said...

...*gack!*giggle*snort*...Karin you kill me! If I had a nickel for everytime I come here and say that, well, I'd be rich...lol ;o)

...I couldn't talk pirate if you pushed me onto the plank so I'll leave that to you and um, oooo, whew!, uh, Johnny Depp. Is that a fine speciman or what?! lol...

...Have a great weekend!

...Blessings ahoy!(that's as good as it gets)... :o)

Tina said...

Yo Ho! me hearty. I too learned today is talk like a pirate day. I'm failing miserably.
Glad your picking up the slack for us landlubbers.
T

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

gosh it's even hard to read it..let alone talk like it.. you are too funny...have a great weekend...love the little biggy goat with braces...you find the greatest photos...:)

Cookie said...

Ha! you got me talking to myself now trying to be a pirate!

Rachael Kinnison said...

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Me seconds TJ up there! LOLOLOLOL
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!
If there was an award for A NUMERO UNO BESTEST BLOG IN THE UNIVERSE........... ID give it to Y*O*U* Karin!
rachael

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...