Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We At The Humble Arts Art Countin' Our Blessins' ...


and in the spirit of Christmas, we want to give back and thank all our customers.


Startin' NOVEMBER 1st through DECEMBER 31st, anyone who purchases from The Humble Arts site or signs up for The Humble Arts newsletter; will receive our fabulous
Humble Confections PDF e-recipe book for free! I will also share with folks who purchase from my Countryfolk Keepsakes website too!


Among us, we gathered our very best delicious family recipes and family traditions to share with ya. I guarantee you will add these recipes to your holiday sweet treats menu!


Also, a huge "thank you" to our dear Joyce of Everydaysies who did a terrific job of puttin' this together for us! You're the best darlin'!



So be sure to check out The Humble Arts November 1st!!!
We'll leave the recipe book open and the light on for ya.


:> )

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, what a great thing to do!
I'll have to buzz on over and check it out.
You all are so creative and great group of folks.
T

La Donna Welter said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to see the recipes! Love it!
And, thank you for stopping by my blog, and leavin' such a nice comment! Thank You!
See you November 1st...you keep the candle lit, and I'll bring the coffee! : )
Hugs,
La Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...