Friday, October 31, 2008

We're Home For The Holidays...




November is here and that means new offerins' from The Humble Arts!
We are pleased to welcome Renee of Birch Berry Farms to our humble group!




Oooh, and don't forget about our wonderful Humble Holiday Confections e-recipe book with melt in your mouth family recipes!
This is our gift to you, free with any Humble Arts purchase or when you sign up for The Humble Arts newsletter. It is also my gift to you free with any purchase from my
Countryfolk Keepsakes website!


So be sure to stop by...
:> )

3 comments:

BirchBerry Farms said...

Awwww Peanut---you are too sweet--thank you and it is TOTALLY my pleasure to be in with you great gals----I am thrilled like there is no tomorrow!!! x's and o's Renee

Rachael Kinnison said...

Golly! I came over to wish you a happy HALLOWEEN.......and now Im jiggin to CHRISTMAS music!!! LOVE IT! XOXXOXO rachael

Cookie said...

I love everything this month... wish i had deeper pockets!

your sweet-sweets are so precious ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...