Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Dig This Crazy Chick...


Looks like someone could use some decaf. (Man, I know the feelin')


Even though I'm dressed in layers of wool, fleece and long underwear; I have "spring on the brain".


Every year at this time I get a lil' nutty which truthfully isn't a stretch for me. But the snow and sub zero temperatures get to me so I feel the need to create springy things.


Who knows, come July when I'm cursin' the heat and humidity; I'll stitch up a penguin and a polar bear.


Stay warm and I'll keep ya posted.
:> )

3 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Oh my gosh he's just a cutie....and I can appreciate the feeling!
Karen

tattered 'n torn prims said...

That chick is just the cutest!! I'm diggin' the hair.....kinda like mine in the morning!! tee hee hee!!! Very creative you are after bein' snow-bound!!!

Keep warm!!!
Stace

Tina said...

so cute, this caffiene powered chickie.
I love this time of year to have a break after the holiday rush of getting orders done and having time to explore my own whimsy stuff. Fun!
Love what you did.
t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...