Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pardon Me, I Have A Frog In My Throat...

Make that, in my kitchen.




They say to overcome a fear, you should address it head on. So that is what I did. But for now, its best I stick with the fabric kind because amphibians in general, give me the willies.


Then again I feel the same way about insects and reptiles too. I think anythin' that can jump, slither or crawl scares the bejeepers out of me. That's because I know a frog, toad, spider or grasshopper will jump right for my jugular.


Who could forget the movie "Frogs" back in '72? Yikes!




My fishin' frog will be available on my website soon.
I'm in the process of stitchin' up more critters so I'll keep ya posted.


Ribbit-Ribbit
:> )

5 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Just too cute. He's going to sell for sure for Spring. Who wouldn't want a cute cushy froggie!
Karen

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

jeepers creepers, where'd you get those peepers..lol..cute little froggy..I can honestly say I have not seen that movie...

PEA said...

Hey girl,
well I am with ya on the slither and creepy crawly side. I HATE spiders and they scare the dickens out of me. a frog, nah had them, played with them, kissed a few and ate a few. ewwwwwwwwwwwwe! The texans like fried anything ya know and Daddy was a Texan.
Cute frogs like this are the kind I prefer. Now I have yet to make a speeder but someday I will.
Have a great day in the pond.
Hugs,Peaz

Cookie said...

how cute is this lil fella!!

I'm really liking the path you are traveling right now - full of whimsy and lighthearted fun ♥

Sign me up Goob ... anything to kick the winter dole-drums!!

tattered 'n torn prims said...

I love your frog-man peanut!! He is a riot and a hlaf!!! Love his expression!!!

Now gotta go have me some frog leg stew!!! ribbit!!
Stace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...