Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Got A Makeover...

Woo-hoo!!! And I must say, I look terrific!!
Nope, I didn't meet with that Dr. 90210 feller either.


Eleasa from Designs By Eleasa gave me my makeover. A website makeover that is!


Not only is Eleasa extremely talented, she's a real sweetheart and the nicest gal.


So if you are lookin' for graphics, auction templates, "About Me" templates or websets; check out her site.


Heck while you're at it, check out the new graphics on my Countryfolk Keepsakes site. They are perfectly patriotic and just what I was lookin' for!


Best of all, the barns in my banner were the dairy barns that once stood on the ol' Countryfolk Keepsakes homestead. How cool is that?
:> )

2 comments:

Cookie said...

Looking Goooooooooooood mama!

Love everything about it ♥

Tina said...

Nice new look. It's a head turner.
T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...