Thursday, October 1, 2009

Touched By An Angel...

I was beyond thrilled when a box from my dear friend Audrey of Bay Ray's Child Primitives was on my front porch yesterday!


I saw this lil' bundle of sweetness on her sellin' blog and knew she had to come live with me!



(Bald dollies are my absolute favorite!)


Folks, not only are her creations wonderfully whimsical and full of character; they are beautifully made too! I've got quite a few of her dollies around the ol' Countryfolk homestead.


Speakin' of homesteads, you must check out her fabulous home! It's to die for!
Heck, I'm tempted to hop in a basket and leave myself on her front doorstep.


Finally, be sure to check out her offerins' on TDIPT Mercantile too!


Thanks again Audrey!
:> )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's excessively cute!

Ali

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

What a cutie ! Love that blue dress ! She is just precious !
Yes, Audrey has a lovely home !

Hugs,
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...