Saturday, November 21, 2009

Do You ♥ Sweet Potatoes...

I'm talkin' really saaa-weet potatoes??? Then this dish is for you!!
Ooooh, and it's perfect for Thanksgivin'!


SWEET POTATO MALLOW

5 ~ Sweet Potatoes (sliced)
1/2 C ~ Brown sugar
1/4 C ~Butter
2 Tbs ~ Orange juice
1 tsp ~ Cinnamon
1 10oz pkg. ~ Mini Marshmallows


Preheat oven 350 degrees.
Boil sliced sweet potatoes until tender. Drain. In a large bowl blend potatoes until creamy. Add ingreds except marshmallows.
Spread mixture into 9x13 pan. Sprinkle marshmallows on top.
Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown then dig in!!!


Enjoy!
:> )

4 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

not a fan of the marshmellows on my sweet potatoes..I have one that is like eating dessert...have a good one.:)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am enjoying your recipes! Thanks! I want to try some of them during the holiday season! Loved seeing the beaver post, too! How amazing!

Susan said...

This looks yummy. I love sweet taters. Anyway, anyhow, anytime. Susan

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

Love em, and hubby makes them every year :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...