Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"Kids Spell Love...

T-I-M-E."
John Crudele


Photobucket


"When you put faith, hope and love together, you can raise positive kids in a negative world."
Zig Ziglar


"The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day."
O. A. Battista


Photobucket


"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."
Ronald Reagan


Photobucket


"Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you."
Robert Fulghum


Photobucket


"If you are too busy to spend time with your children then you are busier than God intended you to be."
Rabbi Mendel Epstein


Photobucket



Always make time for family.♥


Photobucket


:> )

4 comments:

Lynn Barbadora said...

How True!!! Thanks for the reminder! Are you still on FB.....? When I changed to the new time line I seemed to have lost some "old friends" :(
Hugs,
Lynn

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Hi Lynn! I left Facebook the 1st of January. Heck I'm always talking about simplifying and getting back to basics, so I decided it was time to practice what I preached. So less technology and more living life.
Thanks for stopping by! Don't be a stranger. ♥

Susan said...

As always, love the pictures. Especially the one of you holding the monkey.

I really miss you on FB. My day isn't the same since you left. Hubby left also, so I only check it about once a day now. Leaves lots of time for arts and crafts.

Take care and keep those marvelous vintage photos coming!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Awww, Peachy! I do miss being on Facebook but I know it was something I had to do. Hey, that's not a monkey its a lil' furry opossum I'm holding. I still have him too. Maybe I need to snap a pic of him and I. Minus the Princess Leia donuts on the sides of my noggin, of course. But then again, maybe I should. ;> )
Heck, I was wearing that hairdo long before she was.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...