Thursday, April 5, 2012

I am totally smitten with...

beadboard! I love it anywhere, but I especially love it in the kitchen as a backsplash.


We had it in our previous home and loved it! I think this old farmhouse could use some beadboard. Hmmmm... Wonder if I could do it myself?
You all know how I "measure."
((giggle))


*Click on some of the photos to go directly to their blogs.*


Photobucket


It gives off such a warm, cozy feeling, doesn't it?
I ♥ these curtains!


Photobucket


Photobucket


I feel the need to bake something now.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Who says it has it be white or off white??
Dare to be different!


Photobucket


Photobucket



Oh my!!! Look!!
A gorgeous farmhouse (apron) sink too!


Photobucket


Heck, I'd cram myself in that dog bed and sleep in this kitchen!


:> )

4 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love these kitchens..and I love beadboard and subway tile too...now get in that kitchen and bake me some cookies..what color will you do yours?might have to get hubby to do mine..we have it on our ceiling in the kitchen..and this would look awesome going down the walls too;) so I will add that to his "honey do" list..oh he will surely love me now..;)

tj said...

...Ooo, I'ma sucker for beadboard. That is something I could get carried away with in a home if I wasn't careful.

...I loved each and every one of these photos! Gorgeous. And yeah, move over sistah 'cause I'm claiming my share of that basket too. *giggle* ;o)

...And yes, your kitchen would look even more awesomer (is that a word?) with beadboard. Just sayin'. ;o)

...Have a great Friday!

...Oh, and thank you so much for the sweet compliment regarding my string of dancing bunnies too. You made my little day. :o)

...Blessings

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Gina, I love beadboard on the ceiling!! (I love tin too!) Heck, you know I don't need beadboard to bake something. (I made CC cookies yesterday. C'mon over!)

TJ, I could get carried away with it too! Oooh, I could put some inside my Jeep. ((Hee-hee))
Why yes, I do believe "awesomer" is a word. ;> )

I priced it at Home Depot. It's right in my price range too... CHEAP.
:> )

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

All so beautiful!!!
I Love beadboard too!!!
I can only dream to have a kitchen like those!
I say go for it!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...