Thursday, May 3, 2012

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be...

Photobucket

for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." ~Martha Washington

Photobucket

"I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than in attempting to satisfy them." ~John Stuart Mill

Photobucket

"Happiness is like jam. You can't spread even a little without getting some on yourself." ~Unknown

Photobucket

"Whoever is happy will make others happy too. He who has courage and faith will never perish in misery." ~Anne Frank

Photobucket

"The U.S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself." ~Benjamin Franklin

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I needed this post, thanks!
Be blessed!
Cindi

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...


:> )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...