Friday, June 15, 2012

Like I always say...

the cornier the better!
Photobucket

Why wouldn't the shrimp share his treasure?
He was a little shellfish.

How does the Man in the Moon cut his hair?
Eclipse it.

What does a blonde owl say?
"What, What?"

What do you call a missing parrot?
A polygon.

What is the difference between a fish and a piano?
You can't tuna fish.

What did one volcano say to the other volcano?
"I lava you."

What is gray and has four legs and a trunk?
A mouse on vacation.

And my all-time favorite.
Where might you weigh a pie?
Somewhere over the rainbow, weigh a pie.
(If you don't get it, try singing it to "Over the Rainbow.")

Have a terrific weekend everyone!

:> )

2 comments:

Susan said...

I don't know whether to grin or groan. Love them. xoxo

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

those jokes were too funny and I had to sing it to get the last one..you are a goofball and I love ya for it..have a great weekend.;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...