Friday, August 24, 2012

"Enjoy the little things...

for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
~Robert Brault

Photobucket

Go for a long walk, color on your porch, sing out loud to the Muzak as you grocery shop, Moonwalk on your driveway (c'mon I know you can), wave "hello" to the car next to you at a stoplight and watch their reaction, eat a big bowl of chocolate ice cream with crushed potato chips on top. Okay, that's my weird childhood thing. I'm sure you have your own weird food concoction.

Just remember to enjoy life, be grateful and take nothing for granted.



Have a great weekend.
:> )

2 comments:

tj said...

...And, amen. :o)

...Crushed Potato Chips on Chocolate Ice Cream? Really? That's a new one. *giggle*

...That photo is just gorgeous! Is that your property or is this near you? It's beautiful.

...Enjoy your weekend!

...Blessings :o)

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Hee-hee!! Trust me, it's a good combo!
The farmland in this photo is one road over from me. I love it!! Lots of Holsteins. I usually stop by and chat with them. :> )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...