Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A change in direction for Countryfolk Keepsakes...

I was recently notified TDIPT Mercantile will be closing its virtual doors the end of April.

I have been a member and sold my wares there for the past three years.

Although I am sad to say goodbye to many wonderful artist friends, I do realize, "times they are a changin'."

 photo ppcone_zpsa45d2a3f.jpg

Please know that I will continue to sell my folk art on my Countryfolk Keepsakes selling blog.

With spring just around the corner, I have so many new ideas swirling around this noggin of mine! I can't wait to get started!

Please feel free to join my email list for updates on my latest pieces being offered.


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:

Email:

Subscribe
Unsubscribe



So for now I'm flying solo.
But in the future I hope to find another group of artists to join and build a wonderful kinship with them.

When that happens, you'll be the first to know.

:> )

3 comments:

Peri said...

Sorry to loseTDIPT, but glad you are still selling! You can continue to count on me to shop with you! Love your work!!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks, Peri!! ♥

Cookie said...

Goob... hate to see this coming down - I'm feeling at a loss myself not knowing what direction to take. It just doesnt seem the online mercantiles are thriving like they once were. I know there are a handful out there but you know that old saying "once bitten, twice shy" ... TDIPT was a great place in it's day but that was then, this is now. Very sad to see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...