Friday, July 19, 2013

Look what I got!

 photo bifold3_zps6606bd75.jpg

Without going into great detail about my telephone conversation with the gal at Lowe's in the wallpaper department, let me give you a little personal advice.

If you call asking if they carry a particular item in stock, you may want to skip the phone call and take a mosey over and have a lookie-loo for yourself.
What they tell you they don't have in stock, they more than likely do.
(This has happened to me on more than one occasion.)

That being said... YaY! I got my beadboard wallpaper with the added bonus of some aggravation.
Does it get any better than that?? I think not.

So I went ahead and primed the doors.
Many of you know how difficult it is to prime over red. I did three coats of Kilz and that did the trick.

 photo 6df3c65a-2b3f-42fd-bad0-b3bf7d942116_zps22dfe745.jpg

It's still hotter than blazes and even more humid. But a "cold front" is supposed to blow through on Saturday. So hopefully it will cool down to a brisk 82 degrees and I can get crackin'.
((giggle))

Have a terrific weekend, everyone!!

:> )










1 comment:

Peri said...

Glad you got the paper! What fun for Saturday!! And aren't you glad that Kilz now comes in a formula without that horrid smell it used to have? How jealous I am of the fun you get to have. Mine is different....I let hamburgers burn and have to try to get the smoke smell out of my house! Much rather apply the paper to the doors...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...