Tuesday, August 13, 2013

How I spent my Monday.

Painting...

 photo 6c942183-c155-4dac-8b73-cbf54949e1e2_zpsd6bd6797.jpg

Enjoying nature...

 photo today2_zpseeea52ce.jpg

and being Stella's personal chew toy.

 photo de63918d-c178-4c69-a579-981263283a43_zps6d37d4c8.jpg

It's also ragweed season now.

Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy.

We now have two dogs with bad ragweed allergies.

Gracie is lumpy and bumpy like a creature in a bad 50's sci-fi movie and Stella's red eyes looks like she's been at a Bob Marley concert.

It's always something here at the ol' Countryfolk homestead.

Happy Tuesday.

:> )





4 comments:

Diana said...

Poor Pups!!!So cute though, and lucky to have you as their Mommy!!

my blog is back up and running..Life goes on :-)

Unknown said...

I need some of your energy!!
Poor little fur babies. Hope they get feeling better soon.
Hugs
Tam

Peri said...

I am willing to bet that the green bone has worked wonders on Stella! Now you need something special to take Gracie's mind off her troubles. I know you will think of something!!
I am approaching the same troubles out here...allergies...and we are renovating...I. CANT. BREATHE. WELL OUTSIDE. So much for enjoying nature.
Ain't it fun????

I may have to go paint something...thanks for the idea.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Man, we all have some sort of reaction to the ragweed. It is nasty and everywhere around here! Ack!!
But Gracie has the worst reaction to it, the poor little thing. She'll have hives for a few weeks.
Thank goodness for Children's Benadryl!
Welcome back, Diana!
:> )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...