Friday, August 30, 2013

My Little Ones are back...

These precious, pocket dollies are perfect for your prim home!

They may not be smiling on the outside, but they are on the inside which is their secret to a happy life.

littleonesgroup photo littleones_zpsaa1a1f46.jpg

ozell1 photo ozell1_zpsfa953ffc.jpg

zellallee1 photo zellalee1_zps541ce8f5.jpg


bestfriends photo smilefriends_zps6d59281e.jpg

Click on the button below to go directly to my selling site.

 photo ameriextremeandrusticbtun_zpsc76a654e.gif

Have a terrific holiday weekend all and be sure to stop by tomorrow for another peek at my Early Work Mercantile offering for September!!

Remember to ----> :> )



2 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Peanut i love my lil one she makes me smile every time i see her!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks for the kind words, sweet Jinxie!!
I was hoping she would do that. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...