Thursday, August 8, 2013

We can all relate...

owl3 photo owl3_zpsfbd12c30.jpg

Owlyn the Primitive Owl and Bartholomew the Vampire Bat are available on my selling site.
(Bartholomew is new. The one on Early Work Mercantile is sold.)

owl1 photo owl1_zps51e8533a.jpg

newbarth2 photo newbarth2_zps7ec41c37.jpg

Click on the "Seasons" button to go directly to their page.

 photo ameriseasonsbtn_zps02e23d48.gif

I ran out of bandwidth which is why my photos won't show. I am not computer savvy so I have no idea what that means. I just know I need it.

Maybe I can find some at the grocery store today?
((giggle))


I'll straighten it out over the weekend.

Happy Thursday, all!!




4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh ya, love them both you are very talented, Francine.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thank you, Francine. ♥
:> )

tattered 'n torn prims said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Peanut!! I however since having Brady have been the greatest thing since sliced bread....and dumber than dirt!! Hopefully within the next few years my knowledge will come back a little so that I may be super young AND wise!! :O)

Alison said...

Older, yes. Wiser? I wish.

Ali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...