Thursday, August 21, 2014

As much as I hate to admit it...

next month I'll be "celebrating" being another year older. Ugh.

While most women ask for jewelry, perfume or other girly things, all I'd like is an antique double barrel shotgun.
No, not to use on anyone in particular.
*wink*wink*
Just to hang on our wall as a decorative piece.

Well, as I did my usual, daily "Craigslist" search, I noticed there was a "living" estate sale near us. So my sweet hubs and I moseyed over to have a look.

Well, guess what we found???!!!
YaY!!!

 photo rifle1_zps54d59fdf.jpg

He bought me an early b-day present!!!
YaY again!!!
I don't mind getting old now!
Well, that's a bit of a fib.

 photo rifle2_zps029b212f.jpg

How I love that man of mine!!!

:> )




2 comments:

Earlene said...

Nothing wrong with that!!!!!
Happy Birthday
Hugs
Earlene

Carol Roll said...

How lucky is that, finding exactly what you wanted so quickly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...