Sunday, April 12, 2015

Had some extra faux tin tiles. So...

I put them up in the powder room (off the kitchen) by myself!
Heck, I even managed to line them up with the kitchen tiles so it has a nice flow.

Woo hoo!! I'm pretty daggum proud too.

 photo ab556d17-dd1c-4f7b-ae6a-925141a2e1a3_zpsimmswny1.jpg

Since I still can't wrap my head around how to cut crown molding, my sweet hubs did it.

 photo 36e8cc08-86c2-4d1a-97df-9351f5650248_zpsfymahojm.jpg

 photo bathtin 1_zpsvra4yund.jpg

Never be intimidated or afraid to tackle a home remodel project yourself. If I can do it, you can too. Trust me!

Besides looking terrific, it's extremely rewarding.

:> )




3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh you are good sweet friend. Love that tin ceiling.Blessings Francine.

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

The tiles look wonderful! I have a stack of real ones that a builder gave me a long time ago. I have been saving them for just the right project. There are not enough for a large room and I had never thought of putting them in a bathroom. Since we may be moving I will keep that idea in mind!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks, ladies! ♥ Oh my!! You have genuine tin tiles? Hang onto them until you're sure of your forever home. They will look fantastic in a bathroom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...