Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Back to work...

I must admit I've been a bit of a slacker these past few weeks when it comes to my folk art.

Knowing spring is on its way, I'm getting spring fever!!
So I uncovered Betsy, took her out of the barn and spent the weekend driving her around. Man, there is nothing like country back road drives!! I highly reccomend it.

But today, I'm a sewing maniac! I've got a pile of critters to create. I plan on spending the day stuffing animal parts and reluctantly watching the media about voting today and the presidental race.

 photo critters1_zpsqkqddmou.jpg

Gracie and Stella also know spring is on its way and have become quite vocal letting me know they want to get outside also.

 photo critters2_zpsxdgimknl.jpg

I can't believe between the two of them, a grand total of 24 furry lbs. completely controls my life.

But I'm not complaining.


Happy Tuesday, all.

:> )



2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Tuesday Karin, oh I know what you mean about controlling fur babies. Love your two,Blessings Francine.

Alison said...

We mowed the front lawn for the first time this year on the weekend. I agree with you it feels great to get out and about more that Winter has at least one foot out the back door!

Ali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...