Friday, April 29, 2016

TOMORROW Night on Early Work Mercantile...

Man, I didn't realize how long it's been since I made some dollies. I thought it was time.

I decided to do a crackle technique on my Hannie Annie. I've loved Raggedy Annie dolls for as long as I can remember. As I kid, I was one for Halloween!

 photo b64f7ea2-7dd5-4a10-b055-56835e035393_zpsieg8logb.jpg

This is Nineveh. She's one of my favorites too. I made her Mother Hubbard apron from an antique feed sack.

 photo nineveh1_zpsqxoestai.jpg

They will be available on my Early Work Mercantile selling page.

Just click on the banner below.

smEewlbanner photo 200x160banner_zpsdb4a573e.gif


Hope to see you there!


:> )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your dollies are adorable! You do such beautiful work!

Carol Roll said...

They are Wonderful!!!!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks, ladies. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...