Thursday, October 27, 2016

What's cookin' in the Countryfolk kitchen???

Oooooh, I can't spill the beans just yet. But here's a sneak peek at what I'm working on...



((giggle)) Sorry, that's as clear as it's going to get for now.

Don't forget the first of November we kick off our Early Work Mercantile "A Log Cabin Christmas" for the whole month!



Okay. Back to work!

Happy Thursday, all!!!

:> )

P.S.
It's snowing! What perfect timing to create whimsical Christmas folk art!!
YaY!!








2 comments:

bayrayschild said...

OMG SNOW! I am so jealous! As I sit here watching the news, they say our temps will reach 97 degrees today. I am so ready for cooler weather, after all it is almost November.

Can't wait to see that mystery item you're working on!

Audrey

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Hi, sweet Audrey!! Don't you miss living in New York just a wee bit?? Especially your gorgeous home you lived in?? (For anyone who hasn't seen Audrey home in New York, you MUST visit her blog. Not only is she an extremely talented folk artist, she's a phenomenal interior decorator!)

97 degrees??!!! EEEK!! That's too warm for me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...