Tuesday, February 28, 2017

TONIGHT On Early Work Mercantile

What president can quite literally give you his two cents?
President Abraham Lincoln, of course!

 photo abelincents1_zpstxljg5vn.jpg

To go directly to my selling page, please click on the banner below.

smEewlbanner photo 200x160banner_zpsdb4a573e.gif

Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been a little under the weather. But hopefully I'm on the mend.

Wishing everyone a terrific week!!

P.S.
Get outside and enjoy life.

















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karin. I hope you are feeling better. Is everyone else well? My mom and I are both sick.
I loooove Abe.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks, Phyllis. ♥ Nope, it's just me who has been ill.
I hope you're feeling better. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...