Thursday, August 9, 2007

Well Thank Ya Kindly...



What a pleasant surprise to see this. Blondie from Vintage Primitives tagged me for a "Nice Matters Award". Thanks darlin'. :> )


Now it's my turn to pick 5 other artists. Gee, I feel like I should be wearin' an evenin' gown and openin' up a fancy envelope when I say these names:


Chickadee Primitives ~Annie


Cart Before The Horse~Joee (Dylan too!)


Goldensage~Shirley


Symple Tymes~Sherrie


Twoheads Primitives~Jen


Some of these artists don't have blogs, but you can check 'em out on eBay. All you gals are sweethearts and I am blessed and thankful to have y'all in my "internet life."


My two very dear friends Blondie/Vintage Primitives and Cookie/Rolling River Prims have already been tagged for this which is why I didn't add them. Geez, there are many more but they've already been tagged too. All are well deservin' of it.
:> )

2 comments:

Cookie said...

I would nominate you in a heartbeat as well, buddy - thanks for the honorable mention!

you are undeniably "One in a Million" !!

Chickadee Primitives said...

Thank you, you sweetie pie.

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...