Saturday, June 20, 2009

Undercover (PI Garden) Angel...

There is a psychotic garden gnome runnin' around rampant. He's over-waterin' all the flowers around the Countryfolk Keepsakes homestead!
This poor pansy is on its last leg.
(Make that, last root)



So I called in the Undercover PI Garden Angel.


Her true identity can't be revealed at the moment because she is workin' on this top secret case.
So for now she must be in disguise.


Hopefully she can catch him before he works his way over to the impatiens.



I was able to talk her out of wearin' a Hawaiian shirt but she insists on drivin' around in a red Ferrari.


I'll keep you posted.
:> )

6 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Honestly your imagination just makes me laugh...do have a trunk full of props like carrot top?..are you sure its not the wandering gnome from T.V.? hes my favorite...:) have a great weekend and I hope she stops him in time..lol...:) you goober..

Susan said...

You are a nut.

kat449 said...

I was wondering where Magnum PI had disappeared to!!!! LOL

Were all drowning with this rainy slop too! Im burnt out trying to be positive, and saying :Oh its not a bad day, its just a wet one" Its a bunch of BAD and wet days without sunshine...thats why I check in here for my daily does of CountryFolk Sunshine!
(((Kat))

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! You always give me a giggle!! Love it sweets... Hugs, MO

Tina said...

What must it look like inside that mind of yours":)

Diana said...

LOL so funny, and so cute!! Taking me forever to try and post on your blog lately, keep getting error messages.. Glad I finally made it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...