Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Went For A Bike Ride...

Another one of my favorite spots to visit...



But it takes me a bit to get there is...



Right here.
Local homeowners placed this giant white cross on their land. On it, it reads, "Jesus is Lord." It warms my heart and I smile every time I see it. ♥



Hmmm... I wonder if New York City's Mayor Michael Bloomberg would also welcome with open arms a big ol' white cross like this near Ground Zero? We all know how pro First Amendment he is. He's been quite the chatterbox about it lately.
Although oddly enough he has a real problem with the Second Amendment.


I'm so inspired by the giant white cross, I may place one on our land.
Man, it would be so cool to see Christians from all over this great land, willin' to show their support for the First Amendment and place a white cross somewhere near their home for all to see. Whether it be a grand 25 feet or a modest 12 inches. ♥


Maybe I need to start a Facebook page.
:> )
God bless.

3 comments:

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Peanut !

I love it ! Great idea !

I have neighbors up the road that have a big lighted cross and it sure looks wonderful at night !

Hugs,
Linda

Sandy said...

Maybe you ought to start a facebook page, I just love the idea of a cross on every Christians property. What lovely pictures, thanks.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I think you should..we live in a very liberal state..they would all squack here too..;) they could certainly use a little god in their lives..:) have a great day.:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...