Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wow! It's Tuesday evening already???

Where the heck did Monday go?!
Man I've just been so darn busy! Between creating, baking apple pies and making apple sauce, I've lost track of time. Soon I'll have to rake leaves like a wild woman.

For now I'm trying to get this lil' guy ready for TDIPT Mercantile.

Photobucket

But as you can see he's a bit of a trickster. I've been chasing his neked lil' self around the log pile and could only snap this photo of him.

I warned him he could get a cootie if he didn't put some clothes on. He asked if shoes count as clothes. I told him no. He laughed and hurled himself over a birch log.

So, hopefully I will catch him and get him dressed by Saturday night.

:> )

2 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Peanut i love reading your blogs! They are so full of your great sense of humor and wit and of course beautiful pics!

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, MMMMM, my favirite apple pie, can I come over and sit by the woodstove and enjoy a piece???please please,smile. You made my day, enjoy your posts, hope you catch that guy soon,tee hee. Blessings Francine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...