Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Holy Schnikes!

It's been over a week since my last post?!

I've been so busy froggin' around outside with cleaning up everyone's garbage they throw out their vehicle windows
(a pet peeve of mine, can you tell??) and bringing out outdoor furniture.
After this very LONG winter, it feels GREAT to finally get some fresh air!

More exciting news!! I got my first mow in!!!
YaY!!!

 photo mow2_zpsf908fb88.jpg

Okay. So it may not be the most exciting news you'd expect to hear. But for me, I'm doing a happy dance!

 photo mow1_zps1f473163.jpg

Notice how I like to mow in a random pattern.
Mowing in straight rows... b-o-r-i-n-g.
Besides, I'm working on my "cursive mowing technique."

Hey, someone's got to teach our younger generations how to write in cursive and how to use a riding mower.
You're welcome.
((giggle))

Then of course the whole time I'm mowing, I have the canine version of Norman Bates' mother in the window. She's burning a hole through me because she has to stay inside.

Can't see her?
Look a little closer...

 photo mow3_zpse1d5e29f.jpg

 photo mow4_zps840a25f4.jpg

I need to get her a wig and a granny dress.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!
Take time to enjoy nature!

:> )




5 comments:

Peri said...

Love it all! The mowing is superb! Much better than back and forth and forth and back. Looks like you were practicing "doughnuts" on the mower..very cool. Make a crop circle and really mess 'em up!
I agree about the wig and granny dress....but she would just eat them.

Michelle said...

LOL...poor Stella.

Primitive Stars said...

Awwww, the great outdoors, even mowing. Looks so green already, funny the watcher in the window, Blessings Francine.

Earlene said...

Norman Bates....cute...made me laugh.
You have alot to mow there!!!
Enjoy the beautiful weather.
Earlene

Unknown said...

I would look absolutely adorable in a wig and granny dress. Hmpf!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...