Friday, May 23, 2014

So very true.



I wish I knew who to credit the above to. But unfortunately I don't.

Many of us took the leap of faith to create what's in our hearts and put it out there on the internet for the whole world to see.

We spend hours drawing. Sketching. Doodling.
Re-drawing, re-sketching and re-doodling... Again and again until we get it right.

We drive to the stores for our supplies. Spend hours picking out just the right fabrics... paints... materials... colors...

We've pricked, stabbed, burned or cut our fingers.
For me, all of the above.

We've accidentally torn or mistakenly cut, wasting fabric and time. Having to start all over again.

We've cursed in frustration and danced with joy with a finished piece.

I want to thank all of you who have purchased from me over these years. I have worn my heart out on my internet sleeve and am truly grateful to you for seeing the love I put into each piece I create.



That's it.
That's all I wanted to say in today's post.

:> )









3 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Thank you Peanut for making pieces that bring a smile to your customers.
:) Have a great weekend, kisses to your lil ones from us here in FL

Primitive Stars said...

You are so talented Karin, a true artist...Happy Memorial Day weekend, Francine.

Peri said...

Wonderful post. Very very true.
I am proud to have a Countryfolk Keepsake display case filled with beautiful pieces that make me smile and excite my friends. Keep on working...you are appreciated!
That appreciation, while deserved, doesn't buy more supplies....so we should all go to the sales site and spend some $$!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...