Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Spooktacular July offering on Early Work Mercantile tonight!

I know we're a few months off, but I'm feeling a little Halloweenie!!

I have a spooktacular offering and would love to give you a sneak peek. But unfortunately
(for me) my sweet hubs updated my computer and I have no idea how to access my photo program. ACK!!

So I will patiently
(who am I trying to kid) I will impatiently wait for my sweet hubs to get home so he can show me what the heck I have to do to get to my photos. Have I mentioned I do not like change?? True story. I dislike change with my gadgets.

So be sure to stop back later today.

Click on the logo below to go directly to my Early Work Mercantile selling page.

smEewlbanner photo 200x160banner_zpsdb4a573e.gif

:> )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...