Wednesday, August 31, 2016

TONIGHT on Early Work Mercantile...


Autumn!! Yippee!!!
It's my favorite time of year and my September offerings reflect it!

Here's a quick peek.

Sam is my first Halloween Firewood Folk for 2016.
So "Trick 'r Treat" if you dare!

 photo samtt1_zpsafuixjv8.jpg

It's just not September until I create my unusual maple leaf.
Here's Aeveen.

 photo autleaf1_zpssebkmutv.jpg

Owlyn the Owl is wise beyond his years.

 photo owlynowl1_zpsu2adxkbs.jpg

My Hallowee-ones are back, too!!

 photo firsthalloweenie1_zpsgceyca5b.jpg


Click on the banner below to go directly to my selling page.

 photo EarlyWork_350x314-2_zpsgodzam1g.gif


They'll be lots of wonderful offerings tonight from a group of talented artists. So be sure to swing on by.

Hope to see you tonight.


Happy last day of August.

:> )



1 comment:

Carol Roll said...

These get me in the mood for Fall! That owl is Spectacular Peanut and the little pumpkin is so darling!!! These all are so wonderful!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...