Friday, October 26, 2007

Meet... The Nutcracker.



The theme for The Humble Arts on November 1st is The Nutcracker.


I know what y'all are thinkin'... Where's the Sugar Plum Fairy, toy soldiers or Clara?


Sorry folks, my imagination doesn't work that way. When I think of a nutcracker, I think of the lil' red squirrels that romp and gather around our property. They can crack open a nut like nobody's business.


Besides, who's to say there isn't a lil' red squirrel who dresses up in a Santa suit and beard to deliver acorns and goodies to all the wee red squirrels come Christmas Eve? I'd like to think so. :> )

2 comments:

Cookie said...

By Crackie... If that aint the cutest nutCracker I ever did see!

adorable Goob :)

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks Goob! Your Nutcracker is awesome! I can't wait to see the parade of Nutcrackers come Nov. 1st!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...