Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Horse Humor...

Why did the horse go behind the tree?
To change his jockeys.


What do you call pony with a sore throat?
A little hoarse.


What did the bartender say to the horse?
Why such a long face?



How long should a horse's legs be?
Long enough to reach the ground.


What does it mean if you find a horse shoe?
Some poor horse is walking around in his socks.


What did the horse say when it fell?
I've fallen and I can't giddyup!



Horses love corny jokes. It doesn't take much to make 'em laugh.
:> )

5 comments:

Tina said...

giggles!:o)

tj said...

...(*giggle,giggle,snort*)...(*snort*)...(*giggle*)... :oD

...Blessings...(*giggle*)... :o)

Cookie said...

hahaha... these jokes sure take me back to a simpler time, Goob. Too cute ♥

And whoa nellie ... check out that new pic of Tina! Sizzlin

Catty Wampus said...

Murphy sends his bully love to you and loves the comments you left on my blog; I have added your blog and website to my blog so every one can see your neat things!
see you again soon;
Merrie

Sam I Am said...

Oh my goddddd...these PICTURES ARE HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
:) :) :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...