Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bathroom beauties...

Just give me some Mr. Bubble and I'd be in bathroom heaven. Love these colors.

 photo bth1_zps7f70ac3f.jpg

Corner sink! The perfect answer to a small space.

 photo 8d70cacf-f733-4eb1-89eb-ef1c7a3d257b_zpse89ae01f.jpg

I love large red buffalo check! Now I want to make curtains for my bathroom.

 photo e3fd6dd3-8b8f-4785-94b7-8771c46370c0_zps0cdc6ea0.jpg

Floral wallpaper and beadboard. Pure country cottage sweetness.

 photo bth2_zpsde538e05.jpg


 photo e2273e1f-fe0d-497b-b768-e2111a5c86c7_zps347e2fb3.jpg


:> )


5 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh I would be in heaven in anyone of those beautiful bathrooms, Calgone, take me away........Bathroom Blessings Francine.

Susan said...

I love the look of each of these. Especially that corner sink. Even though I grew up bathing in a claw tub, I doubt seriously if I could get in and out of one these days. I do miss having a bathroom with a window. If I win the lottery I'm having my entire house remodeled and I'm going to have you help me design it! Cause we're a little bit country...

Peri said...

I really like each of these! Sadly, like Susan, my knees will not let me use the claw-footed tub, but I still like them! I think my favorite picture is the white bathroom actually...although in MY house it would be covered in darkish kitty hair and there would be a lovely litter pan or two in there as well. All in all, I prefer the pictures!
However, it is really tough to soak in a shower....

Ali said...

I love a roll top bath. My grandmother had one of those. You were right up to your chin in lovely hot water. Not like modern tubs.

Ali

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

I love them all but I am especially in love with the first one!!!

Heck, even with bad knees I'd be willing to do a Bruce Willis dive, tuck and roll move to get into that tub! ((giggle))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...