Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bathroom beauties...

Just give me some Mr. Bubble and I'd be in bathroom heaven. Love these colors.

 photo bth1_zps7f70ac3f.jpg

Corner sink! The perfect answer to a small space.

 photo 8d70cacf-f733-4eb1-89eb-ef1c7a3d257b_zpse89ae01f.jpg

I love large red buffalo check! Now I want to make curtains for my bathroom.

 photo e3fd6dd3-8b8f-4785-94b7-8771c46370c0_zps0cdc6ea0.jpg

Floral wallpaper and beadboard. Pure country cottage sweetness.

 photo bth2_zpsde538e05.jpg


 photo e2273e1f-fe0d-497b-b768-e2111a5c86c7_zps347e2fb3.jpg


:> )


4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh I would be in heaven in anyone of those beautiful bathrooms, Calgone, take me away........Bathroom Blessings Francine.

Susan said...

I love the look of each of these. Especially that corner sink. Even though I grew up bathing in a claw tub, I doubt seriously if I could get in and out of one these days. I do miss having a bathroom with a window. If I win the lottery I'm having my entire house remodeled and I'm going to have you help me design it! Cause we're a little bit country...

Peri said...

I really like each of these! Sadly, like Susan, my knees will not let me use the claw-footed tub, but I still like them! I think my favorite picture is the white bathroom actually...although in MY house it would be covered in darkish kitty hair and there would be a lovely litter pan or two in there as well. All in all, I prefer the pictures!
However, it is really tough to soak in a shower....

Alison said...

I love a roll top bath. My grandmother had one of those. You were right up to your chin in lovely hot water. Not like modern tubs.

Ali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...