Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's Not Nice To Fool Mother Nature...



All these years I thought she only got ticked when ya tried fakin' her out with Chiffon margarine. Boy was I wrong. Although I don't blame her, I much prefer butter myself.


We had a nasty thunderstorm blow through here a few days ago. So today I decided to take a stroll down along the towpath behind our home. I came across this poor pine tree. His bark was peeled off. Let's hope for his sake lightnin' doesn't strike twice. "If you think it's butter, but it's not... It's Chiffon.

1 comment:

Stillwaters Music said...

Good thing this wasn't near your house. Last year we had one get hit and it traveled to the side of the house and took out the stereo, VCR, and computer!! :O
~Nena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...