Monday, July 9, 2007

They're Baaaaaaack...

Well folks since I've had some requests, I decided to start a 2007 series of my Halloween Firewood Folks.
I've got all kinds of fun ideas swirlin' around this noggin of mine.


I've got the ol' ball and chain outside cuttin' up logs with his chainsaw and I'll be out there wieldin' my axe. Boy, that sounds like a horror movie doesn't it? Well I guess it could be if I go out there without a stitch of makeup on.



As always, my one of a kind Firewood Folks are signed, dated and numbered. You can scoot on over to my website and join my email list if ya would like to be notified of my new pieces. While you're there, click on the "My Gallery" button to see my previous Firewood Folks.


Oh and don't forget the first week of August The Humble Arts family will have our first eBay launch. Its titled "Underneath the Falloween Moon". In the eBay Search type HARTS07. Ooooh, I can't wait to see what this talented group of artists will have to offer.

3 comments:

~Tonya said...

Oh I can not wait to see your new additions for Halloween! I love All Hallow's Eve.

Have fun out swingin the ole axe...sounds like way too much fun.

Smiles,
~Tonya

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks Tonya! Its a lot of fun but hubs gets a little nervous when I'm swingin' that axe!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Cannot WAIT to see your new folksies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...