Friday, January 18, 2008

Yet Another Cue Ball...


Here's what I've been workin' on today.


Even though I have the attention span of a flea; I usually work on a dollie from start to finish. I don't like to work on more than one at a time.


But I really needed to veer off the yellow brick road for just a bit and work on somethin' else. Besides, my hubs is so tired of hearin' me sing "We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild..."


So I'll get back to the Oz gang after I finish up this wide eyed darlin'.

2 comments:

kat449 said...

Alright Missy...now youre just showin off!!!! (smile)shes beautiful...with or without her locks.
Im with Sherrie, you have "thee" best graphics and hysterical pics on the right, you put your heart and soul into all you do...such inspiration. youre also a great motivator, after visiting your blog, I always want to create and decorate...excuse the pun...hugs, Kat

Michelle said...

Peanut,
She is sooo awesome!! I LOVE her bald head!

Hugs,
Tink

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...