Thursday, March 20, 2008

The First day Of Spring...

On what planet might that be? It's certainly not here in Central New York. Nothin' but cold, dreary, damp, snowy weather. Even the robin I saw this mornin' shook his head in disgust when he looked at his lil' bird calendar.



This weather isn't helpin' the pinched nerve I have in my neck. That's what I get for tryin' to keep up with Gilad (Total Body Sculpt) and his "hammer throw". He keeps thankin' me for trustin' him with my body but I'm havin' second thoughts.



If I could straighten up a lil' more I'd become a bell ringer.
But I reckon its a good time for me to pick up all the loose threads on the floor.


I must say I'm impressed with Gilad. The guy has been around since the Stone Age and he looks fabulous! The only thing that has changed is his hair. Its not quite as high as it was back in the 80's. Then again, neither is mine.



Up on two... down on two...

2 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

See!! I'm pretty sure Gilad is a hired hitman!! He's killing us off one at a time!! Look on the bright side sista'....neck braces are the new black this spring!! LOL!!

Hope ya feel better real quick!!
Stace

Cookie said...

Thank you for trusting me with your body!!!

Hey buddy... when you can move that far without too much achin and painin, you need to pop on over sometime soon, k?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...