Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm On A Mission...

Many of ya might not know this... But I'm a mitten freak! No pair of gloves on this planet can keep your hands toasty and warm like a pair of mittens.


For years I have been on a "mittens mission." I am lookin' for a pair of red mittens with snowflakes on them similar to these.



I have searched the internet and our local malls but have come up with nothin'.
I have seen some really cute handmade ones on the internet; but they are the "glomitt" style. I'm lookin' for regular ol' fashioned style wool mittens.


"So your mission, should you decide to accept it is... If you happen to know where I could find a pair, please let me know.


This post will self-destruct in 5 seconds."

Not really, I'm just pullin' your leg.
:> )

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

don't know where you can get some other than having someone knit them for you..there is a website that has come cute and kooky stuff it is mismatched.com and you get things in 3's...and you can mix and match them...if you can't find what you are looking for, then I suggest you go here cause it is pretty whimsical...:)

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Now I be looking for them whereever I go.

Smiles,
Lea

On my goodness, I just saw that deer picture in your sidebar. I've got to copy that for my husband. LOL He's got a big hunting day planned for Saturday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...