Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'd Like To Thank The Academy...

Ooops! Sorry, wrong award speech.


Who wants a lil' neked gold feller anyway, these awards are much better!!





I want to thank Linda from Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives and Gina from Cat Nap Inn Primitives
for honorin' me with these awards!
Both, are two of the sweetest gals out there in Blogland!! Thanks again!!!


Now, I need to tell all about a few of my addictions. Man, I feel like I'm on the "E! True Hollywood Story."


Addiction #1.



Bubble Gum. Especially Bazooka Joe. For as long as I can remember too. I have all the fillins' in my pie hole to prove it. I bet I came out of my mama blowin' a bubble.



Addiction #2.



Dunkin Donuts coffee. With lil' cream, no sugar.
If I could take it intravenously, I would.


Addiction #3.



My Homemade Chocolate Chip cookies. (But I have to switch out the chocolate chips for Carob chips)
I cannot control myself. I constantly keep a batch in the freezer to pluck out at my leisure. Which would be about every 20 minutes if I let myself. Hence, the need for the exercise bike now.


:> )

2 comments:

Sharon/primthyme said...

I love yur blog !!
Congratulations on the awards !!
Prim Hugs & Blessings,
Sharon

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Ohhh no, now Im craving chocochip cookies ! I bet yours are loaded in yum yummy butter too. Hey there are much worse addictions.;)~~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...