Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hello, Hello, Hello...


As I was workin' on my dollies I couldn't help but think of The Three Stooges.


Oh man, I could sit and watch them all day. Silly slapstick is one of my favorite forms of comedy.


Of course Curly was my favorite character. I can't help but giggle every time I watch Hoi Polloi.



(If you watch it, be sure to scroll down to the bottom of my blog and turn off my music first.)


Wouldn't it be a blast to have those kind of sound effects follow you around throughout the day?


Like every time you bend over to tie your sneaker laces you hear the boom of a kettledrum. Or when you pluck an eyebrow or (if you're well over 40 like me) a chin hair, you hear the plink of a violin string. It sure would make a mundane day much more fun.


Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.
:> )

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Coitenly!!!.... It took me till I was all growed up to appreciate the Stooges, Now I absolutely love them...yah, Curly's my fav too, Becky

Tina said...

I love your cute dollie faces. Such personality.
T

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...