Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas With Countryfolk...

I hope everyone had a wonderful time with kin, as much as we did this Christmas!


Christmas eve, we hopped in the car and headed over to my mama-in-laws for a delicious turkey dinner. Man, did I ever put on the feedbag.



I just love her sweet lil' Christmas tree...



Here we are Christmas day.
Man, ya gotta keep your nose hairs in check when ya snap a pic from this angle. Yikes!



Me and my precious Darla...



Hubs and our mamas.



Now its my turn.



Here's mama's house. We had another wonderful dinner and again I slapped on the feedbag!


Gee, I wonder who I get my "decoratin' gene" from??
I guess the (clutter) apple doesn't fall far from the tree.



My niece and her beau.




I got the biggest kick out of my sister's Christmas tree. She made it into a snowman! She's so clever!!



Comin' home on the back country roads we came across these cuties. You know that expression "Looked like a deer in headlights?"
Here it is, literally.




Now it's time to put on the biggest pair of sweatpants I can find to accommodate my expanded waistline, kick back and watch Christmas Vacation for the 100th time this week.

SQUIRREL!!!!
:> )

6 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! Thank you for sharing such great pics!

Janet

TJ said...

That snowman tree wow ! lol I love it. Looks like you had a wonderful time and I am right behind ya' in gettin' into some stretch sweats lol.
Prim Huggs n Blessins
TJ

Susan said...

Such great pictures. You in the antlers is such a hoot. The hubby is a cutie pie, also. Both your moms are adorable. Glad you had a good time. I'm embracing the elastic waist pants myself. Almost time to put all the decorations away and get back in the groove. Until then, take care and have a great weekend. xoxo Susan

bayrayschild said...

peanut it looks as if you all are just one big creativity flowing through the veins family!

I sure enjoyed your pictures!

Audrey

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh Peanut, you are such a pretty lady with a smile that lights up a room..you look soooooo much like your mommy..and i love that huge table and fireplace...Love your sisters snowman tree..that is so creative...but then you are a creative bunch..glad you had lots to eat and had a wonderful day..;)

Diana said...

LOL I just want to be adopted into your family..may I?? I think I would love it there, truly..what beautiful homes, and what happiness! And I LOVE that OSU Sweatshirt.."Go Buckeyes!!"..TY for sharing your memories with us..such a beautiful, fun family!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...