Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm A Maniac...

A stitchin' maniac that is. With my two left feet I could never be a dancin' maniac like Jennifer Beals. But I bet I could weld like her.


Maybe it's the miserable weather keepin' me motivated or possibly the I.V. drip of Dunkin Donuts coffee flowin' through my veins.

I do know I've been havin' fun!



I stitched up some critters too and got more in the works.



I'll be offerin' them all on my website in a few days so check back when ya can and don't forget to wear your leg warmers.


P.S.
Remember to wish Abe a happy birthday on Friday.
:> )

5 comments:

bayrayschild said...

Oh WoW!
You sure have bee a busy li'l Peanut!
They are all just beatiful but,
I'm lovin those critters!

Audrey

Janet - underthewillow said...

oh my goodness those dolls are just precious!

I am wonderin' if you've seen on the news about the President George W. Bush "miss me yet" billboard?....if ya haven't, Google search: george bush miss me yet billboard ....I think you might just get a kick outta that!

Janet

Sheila said...

Thank goodness for the "Dunkin Donut" coffee! We can only buy it in stores in my area so that's what fuels me too! Your new creations are darling. Keep the creative juices flowing........
Stay warm and safe.

Tina said...

If I had a pair of legwarmers and an off the shoulder sweatshirt, I'd be wearing them.

Love the critters.
T

Jennifer said...

Oh PEANUT those FARM ANIMALS!!! I will need to lay down with a wet rag :) I wuv it all!
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...