Thursday, March 4, 2010

Could It Be??!!...

Is it possible??!! Am I dreaming??!!
Holy crap!!!
Is that...



the sun I see risin'??!!


"Here comes the sun, do n do do..."


Shhhh... I don't want to type this too loudly but between you and me, I am not a fan of the Beatles. But I am so thrilled to see the sun, I am willin' to tolerate one of their songs on my blog!
I do believe I am the lone person on this here planet who really dislikes The Fab Four.


Happy Thursday all! Dare I say spring is in the air??!!


I do n do do dare!!
YaY!
:> )

7 comments:

Snugglebug Blessings said...

I think I see something yellow coming over the horizon here in WV too! I thought it ran away but nope its here too! Glad your getting some of that warm fuzzy stuff that melts that darn cold snow.LOL! God bless, Cathy
PS, not a fan of the Beatles either, tee hee!

Tina said...

Can't stomach the beatles at all. I was afraid to admit it being surrounded by uber fans. I never got them. Anyway, shine on sun...need you desperately.
T

Annie Beez said...

NOT A FAN OF THE BEATLES!!! Be still my heart!!! LOLOLOL!!!Ha ha! We ALL have our idiosyncrisis KARIN!!!LOL! Love ya anyways!

P.S.~ I think it might be 1 degree warmer here in Chicago too!

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Yea, yea , Yea.... yep, it's alright ! IT SHONE HERE TODAY ALSO ...

Shine on !

HUGS,
Linda

Susan said...

Sheesh, what is that bright light? Can Zombies be far behind? Must be an explosion, certainly can't be the sun.

I liked the Beatles, but not The Stones, so I don't mind the song reference. Anything that mentions the sun these days is OK with me. Hang in there, Spring is almost here.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Hee-hee... Sounds like we're all in shock over the bright yellow orb in the sky today.
Heck, I even saw a lil' chipmunk rubbin' his eyes in disbelief. :> )

Michelle Palmer said...

We had sunshine, too! Oh it was sweet....... I kind'of felt like a mole~ all squinty eyed! Expecting a few more days of sun~ hope you are, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...